Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hodgepodge

Around the globe



TV

A Venezuelan TV station was closed down by the government –the station’s permit was not renewed. It was due to an alleged coup plot linked to them.

A Dutch TV station admitted that its Donor Show was a hoax. An Endemol produced one.

Lock ness monster hits the TV screens again. Skeptics rush in-it’s just shadow.

A 13 year old kid –boy genius- won the spelling bee. The winning word: serrefine. Meaning? I didn’t catch it…but it is some kind of a clamp used for surgery…please correct me if I’m wrong.

Wowowee went to Reno last week; it was taped and aired this afternoon.

Borrowed face ended last Friday. Hallelujiah! Geoff and Heart are lame actors; they never gave justice to their respective roles.

Edu Manzado is doing great on GKNB, I hope Kris will just let go of the show and let Edu handle it. He is super cool. Mama likes him too. So there, two votes for him….

There’s this super lame –lame is my fave term nowadays- contestant from one singing contest/show on TV who sang ‘you give love a bad name’. All I can say is that he gave the song a bad impression; I believe he is into the ‘Blake craze’. Lame!




SPORTS

The Cavaliers won-hurray! King James is a game away from the eastern conference finals championship trophy. I’m so excited! Tomorrow will be game 6; I hope there will be no game 7.

The Kobe issue was really an issue; some analysts even say that it will not be possible. I agree with them.


The Pinay Everesters, as they are called are now in the country. They made me proud.


Let’s all pray for the Pinoy athletes.

By the way, Manny Pacquiao is rumored to be studying Political Science in a University at General Santos. Good for him. I wish him well. I think it was a preparation for the upcoming 2010 elections. Let’s see…



ENTERTAINMENT

Pax was now officially Pax Jolie-Pitt.

Yilmaz finally broke his silence; called Ruffa ‘Brutus’, translated as: traitor!



JB

Here’s a section dedicate to my friend, who seemed to enjoy her first day at the office. As I mentioned you can get through all the trials that you are going through. CAKE will lift you up. As a fellow CAKER, who seemed to have forgotten to drop by her lj account, I will stand by you. No matter what. Look for your own Tony Boy. By the way I am typing this while you are drooling over the CAKE.

No comments: