Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sightings…

Zena and Rexyboi are celebrating their anniversary.

sPurs won.
I didn’t catch it.
I was not home yesterday.
My brother said that Jordin –thank God he knows her- sang their National Anthem.
but who cares.

Few days ago Jake decided to follow Shaolin discipline
just because he saw this New Yorker Shaolin guy at the NatGeo
I laughed hard.
I have nothing against the Shaolin
He’s just joking, I believe so
Today, he totally forgot the Shaolin dream….

My cat is injured
Tiger is limping
We –my family- had this theory that he was beaten
who would have hurt someone so helpless
okay, he was not that helpless
Tiger knows how to fight back
but he is still nursing his ankles
can’t eat
just sleeping –what’s new? cats always sleep.

last Thursday a fire broke out few blocks away from our house
quarter to eleven (evening)

just this afternoon I watched a film on HBO
‘without a paddle’
it was a story of adventure, friendship and…yeah friendship and adventure
feels good to go nature tripping
canoeing was breath taking
hilarious is an understatement for this film
but one should forget logic, some scenes doesn’t make any sense
sometimes its good that they made no sense
these lines were good enough to remember:
“carry your friends wherever you go”…..“close to your hearts”
“being alive is the treasure”

I just read the article of Ricky Lo
Kris is officially out of The Buzz and GKNB
Ruffa will do The Buzz
Edu will handle GKNB
Hurray for Edu!!
(personal: I don’t know why she decided to let go of GKNB…. Maybe Edu’s ratings were jettison high)
Rumors:
Kris doesn’t want to work with Christy Fermin because of the Hope issue so she gave it up
Kris’ alibi of not going for The Buzz : she is breastfeeding, needs to spend weekends for family (which I believe was good enough but lame)
Ruffa is supposed to be given another show (some abs officials liked her to do one) or to be a part of TV patrol world ( but Phoemela will be a casualty, so they dropped this idea)
The ABS doesn’t want to add-up casualties
They want win-win solution
Good thing Kris went out, so Ruffa can come in
Everybody happy!
Kris will do a morning talk show with Boy entitled: Kris and Boy –no brainer on this
It will be replacing Homeboy, which is doing pretty well in terms of ratings (personal: compared to SIS)
But according to Kris’ contract she should have 3 shows
So there Deal or no deal is one
Kris and Boy is two
The third one is a lifestyle show –err, I believe
Boy Abunda helped in coming up with all these
He is a genius

I’d like to close out with some words of wisdom from HOUSE
It was during an episode about a nun
Here goes:
Nun: I believe that everything happens for a reason. If a break my leg, it is God’s will that I break my leg…but I also believe that it is God’s will that I put cast on it.
***
(upon learning that the patient is a nun)
Chase: I hate nuns
House: who wouldn’t?
I laughed hard.

No comments: