Revamp
This is the season when ABS is doing some reformatting for some shows even though some of it were(was) doing good in terms of ratings
Magandang Umaga Pilipinas will be affected; it will be replaced by Umagang Kay Ganda to be hosted by Edu Manzano, Rica Peralejo, Pinky Webb and Donita Rose. Bernadette, Kuya Kim, Winnie and Ogie Diaz will remain while the rest of the cast will go. It was sad for me because I literally grew up with the Julius-Tintin tandem…back in Alas Singko Y Medya days. It is hard to part ways.
I also came to love Anthony Taberna, which I believe was taken out because of his comments regarding issues specifically the ones about politics…
Tintin on the other hand is rumoredly out because of her gazillion endorsements. I doubt.
Maria Flor de Luna will end this coming Friday…mama is sad because she came to love this teleserye
According to rumors, Rounin will be next… I love Luis Manzano but he alone cannot sell the show so it’s okay.
One Juday show will be aired this coming July (or late June, not sure) entitled: Ysabella; with Ryan Agoncillo. I don’t know the plot yet.
The morning talk show of Kris Aquino and Boy Abunda will be starting soon. It was Boy and Kris, not Kris and Boy as I’ve posted last time…
Lastikman will also be airing soon starring Vhong Navarro.
Whew.
I believe that these are for the betterment of humanity.
Joining the ferris wheel ride are Ruffa, Greta, Kris
Gutierrez first
Ruffa admitted that she was married before Ylmaz to a certain man
Wedding held at Vegas
She also admitted being abused physically by Ylmaz
Madam Anabel is suing (will be…) Dolly Ann
Edith Ramos –one entertainment editor/writer was really hurt when Anabel called Dolly Ann ‘Bobo’
Dolly Ann is a UP graduate, cum laude
(if this is their definition of ‘bobo’ then who is ‘matalino’? si Cham)
Ylmaz said that there is no point of annulling the marriage because Ruffa’s previous marriage made theirs null and void.
Ruffa called Ylmaz crazy
Elvis Gutierezz, her brother will be joining Richard in Lupin
Hahahah…who cares?
Piolo and Regine’s movie is a flop.
Greta admitted that the pictures of her kissing John Estrada is real. It was taken during the birthday party of Ruffa Mae Quinto. No other updates on the issue.
For Kris, nothing new…same old wush-wush….
**
Tiger is okay.
Totally healed
***
Today I learned that my brother done something fishy summer last year
Still doing something fishy
He is keeping too many girlfriends
Real Casanova
****
My cousins drop by our house, together with my Tita/Ninang
It was a rare case
Tintin, my incoming college freshman cousin thinks Blake is gay… she saw him during Blake’s TRL guesting
*****
To close this one I would like to share some text joke that I actually didn’t received –which I wish I had so I can share it to the world, but I’ve read in newspaper few weeks ago…
Here goes:
Brad Pitt + Angelina Jolie= BrAngelina
Tom Cruise + Katie Holmes = TomKat
Ogie Alcasid + Regine Velasquez = OgRe
I Laughed Harder.
******
On some serious note:
Shangri-la Plaza is hosting Japanese Film Festival on the coming 20th of June
It will run until the 26th of the same month
For those interested check on http://www.shangrila-plaza.com/
Just read it on newspaper. The list of films sounds promising.
1 comment:
I don't think the current crew of ABS's morning show is suffering low ratings. Compared to those uneducated lumps yapping on GMA, they are superior. They have the tongues to defy politicians. So why will Taberna get sacked for such? Dahil wala siya stocks sa company?
The thing with Ruffa fibbing is absurd. Banning her in Europe is possible with Ylmaz's clout as a mafioso. But Ylmaz electrocuting her is downright ludicrous. I really think she was just manhandled.
I had to post this here because it's easier compared with the PM thing. Bisyo's lagging too so pfft.
Post a Comment