Wednesday, June 06, 2007

wacky wednesday

I was glad that the day was over.

It was tiring.

Yvet and I visited Jb at her office and we had lunch together–literally for me not so for yvet.

We –being jb and me, were supposed to be talking about cakes and stuffs but instead we –us trio- had bits of everything that we can think of.

Chismis over my chix sisig, yvet's pork something and juno's baon….

The place was very conducive for some life wrecking business.

Soon after.

Jb was back at her office
Yvet and I left.
Did some life wrecking

Walk around, went to her fave shop –bar none (as far as I know)…and managed to kill an hour and a half….

***


It feels good to talk to someone who can truly understand you.

Same interest

Same idea

So good

Shayne and I shared the same interest –that is Basketball.

She text me regarding the upcoming game tomorrow

We had the same view over Kobe, Duncan….

It just feels good.

***

Don Ridell always keeps me posted about the sporting event that I (unintentionally) missed.

It’s good that he is there.


***
My sister and I had a fight last Sunday.

Until now I have this tampo over her

No comments: