Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good Bye 2008, Hello 2009!!!!

The year has been generally good for me and my family. Despite all the hardships that we encountered we did manage to survive them all.

Reasons I should be thankful for in 2008:
• I’m still alive. The gift of life is the main thing that makes me feel so blessed all through out the year.
• I had the opportunity to strengthen ties with my family, relatives and friends. I consider the people closest to me gems of my life. Surviving rough times can be a lot easier with them around.
• Growth of my social network. New faces/friends that I got the chance to meet.


What will I leave and what will I carry on to the coming year?

I am determined to leave all the negative energy, all the hatred, the hurt, and the things that caused pain in my life. I will carry with me the lessons I’ve learned in every battle that I faced. I will carry with me every memory of the year that passed.

Resolutions:
• Strengthen my spirituality –which by the way is not in a good state to start with.
• Practice Charity, this time with conviction and not only during holidays. I wanted to share whatever it is that I have to those less fortunate ones.
• Do things that will make me happy: forgetting boundaries, limitations that I set for myself and to life my live to the fullest. Simply translated as: spend more time with friends, be proactive, challenge my self with the things I never imagine doing e.g. going to amusement park riding carousels, go back to writing – which is my first love....


I am optimistic as ever that the coming year will bring great things and will bring out the best in everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great list!Halos same nga ang list natin. =) Good luck for 2009!