Saturday, January 10, 2009

summation of 2008

1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
went to galera, dine at Fridays and gumbo (Rob ermita, megamall); join web based fan club (religious follower); filed for a leave for an opening day of a specific movie (I won’t say this is the last), reserved for a specific book way too early and skip half day at office so I can pick it up, watched movie alone (dark knight)

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did not make one last time but I am making one this year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes. Ate Maribeth. Officemate. A dear friend.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
someone I knew some years back. We loose communication since 2004 but he is a very dear friend.

5. What countries did you visit?
none.

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
new things. no details though.

7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 23 PSA’s Casa San Pablo Outing. May 16 – 18 our galera escapade (yvet, cors,jb and mine). Nov. 26, openign day of twilight. Dec 20, TCP Christmas party. August 4 bought my copy of breaking dawn (plus bday ko)

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
being more independent and confident. Being bold. Trying things that seemed impossible for me to try, doing the unthinkable.

9. What was your biggest failure?
things not going as I planned.. haha, ayaw magbigay ng detail.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nothing so serious. Some minor headache/migraine attacks. Survived them all.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Twilight Saga.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
everyone I know. All behaved very well. Hahaha so showbizzzzzz.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No one.


14. Where did most of your money go?
books, food, gala. Tsk. Nasan na ba ung iba? (kala marami)

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
news about twilight. Hahaha, especially the one on Taylor Lautner. Sooo. Plus, shopping. my new love.

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
I won’t say decode, I swear. 2008.hmmm, can’t think of any singular song.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? I gained weight (eherm…proof of my happiness)
iii. richer or poorer? Richer …. In many other ways than money (experience, friends)

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spiritual activities

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
less petiks.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
with family.

21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
no.

22. How many one-night stands?
hahahah. C’mon.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Mythbusters. Hahah.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No.

26. What was the best book you read?
Twilight Saga.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
wala. Hahaha. Patak na taon para sa musical part ng buhay ko. Last year broadway musicals, ngaun? Wala.

28. What did you want and got?
Hmmm.marami. spoiled ako ngaung taon eh.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
(films) A very special love, twilight, Dark knight…. tanging ina n’yong lahat…

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
sooo memorable. Artista ako. I pretended to be sick so I can take half day off at the office because I have to pick up my copy of Breaking Dawn at the bookstore. Honest mistake ito, I really thought (and believe) that August 2 ang release ng libro so nagpareserve ako sa bookstore na malapit sa Bahay, it is too late when I learned that the Aug 2 was the international release… and that the local release is 2 days late. Hahaha. I’m 22. I spent 4 hours at the office, and the remaining hours of the day….reading Breaking dawn.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I am satisfied with the things I’ve done, I know there were things that can make it more satisfying but I never tried to think about it too much.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
bold. I did buy my first dress. Woot woot!

34. What kept you sane?
Family, friends. Without them, I’m lost.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
piolo pa din. Wahahaha.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Barack Obama's election

37. Who did you miss?
friends.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Everyone I met on 2008 is great. TCP friends, PSA family at ung mga random na tao.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
be not afraid… (Edward?)... seriously, taking risks.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
It’s my life… it’s now or never… life is like an open hi-way… (and so on and so fort)

--
i got this from Melissa, oopps...copied. thanks!

No comments: