During Pascha....
- I felt the need to own my personal typewriter… to put some drama while writing (typing). Something new.
Progress to me is being able to encode 33 out of my 100 ++ works (translated as poem, essays and other writings)…and counting
I arranged my things for the 3rd or 4th time this year (which is really record breaking) and it seemed odd that I took out handful of trash when in fact I never really add anything to it. Maybe my treasure today really is my trash tomorrow.
I decided keep list of the things that I own to date… which can be packed in a box. It’s fun. Going into the pains of counting things, jotting their names down…remembering where you put them afterwards, also for easier disposal.
I just learned that the word Easter originated from Germany. It pertains to a german goddess.
139 days to go before the Olympics (Summer) in China… that means it is exactly 135 days before my birthday…
No comments:
Post a Comment