Sunday, April 06, 2008

i never really missed school

New School in town: PSA

Course offered: Ph.D. in PES

so we had this examination last month, some refresher exam about the pre-employment screening process (all things related to it)... I never really took it seriously.

But knowing my -ehem- Paulinian upbringing I did not forget to recite the student prayer before I took it (Which reminds me of Margz since she's the one who brought that student's prayer to school and force us to listen to some 3-minute harangue - or is it Chiko?). Nah, who but people-who-want-to-be-noticed will do such thing. Besides I am not the competitive type. I remember that the only concern that I have during that time was the lunch which was laid somewhere inside Emil’s room (I stand corrected, Emil’s former room).

Plus I haven’t use by hand for writing for that long (Thank technology for that)

Half-famished, half-tired of writing and thinking; I wrote everything in haste and some incoherence…just to finish it.

I was among the first who finished the exam…Juno and Arnie being the others.

We totally forgot about that exam and go on in our everyday lives when Jeff reminded us of it last Monday….that the result of the exam will be announced on Friday.

Come Friday.

It would be a sign of utter stupidity if you think that we really cared enough for the result of that exam

Not even the lure of PHP1, 000 gift check or cash can persuade us.

Anyway, so it was announced: I got the highest score, tied with Anna.

I laughed.

Who would have thought? It was like winning a lottery.

Just kidding

Btw, I dedicated my success to my officemates who believed me…for without them this would not be possible.

No comments: