Friday, October 08, 2010

Milestone: a year (almost) in brief

Milestone: my first entry since december, 2009

Change is inevitable in life, my life turned a full 360 degrees since my last entry. I left PSA last february -which seemed like yesterday (although i would want to explain everything that happened in between my filling of resignation until my last day, i opted not to - due to lack of inspiration to do so, maybe some other time). Thanks to JB I am now connected with the same office that she is connected with, different project.

that's my life in brief :)

In this year, I developed slight addiction to chinese/korean/japanese movies/series - from drama, comedy, action anything in between. I also stopped watching teleseryes in primetime (if not limited only to few minutes or few episodes) and lessen tuning in to variety shows and talk shows. Sometimes I don't feel like knowing what's the latest chismis.

oh well, i missed blogging. will try to do catch up write-ups.

***just remembered: During my elementary years -around grade 3 or 4 (definitely not 5 or 6), we were asked to compose a sentence starting with " I hope" and "I wish" .
Mine: "I wish I can fly", "I hope I can fly"
yeah, it expresses a complete thought but its not logical -if you get the literal "fly". I dont know the purpose of that sentence-making, or if I got a score or not, or if it was really some sort of sach's sentence completion test.

If I were to re-write my sentence it would be "I wish I can fly to Seoul*" (background: 2pm)

*Insert desired city*

No comments: