Friday, July 20, 2012

Back2Blog

After much thought I decided to go back to blogging, mainly to ventilate and also just to write –without much concern for grammar and rules. I have been thinking these options: (1) put up another blog instead of reviving my existing-but-seemingly-non-existing blog, or (2) to keep the current for sentimental reasons –keep it “running”, put up another exclusively for reviews. I am planning of having a sort of review-ish posts but I don’t want to be limited to specific medium or genre. In a simpler term – I would like to make my life complicated. No pressure. I decided just to keep the current, and that’s that!

Things that I wanted to say, in brief –ala tweet.

·         Although “Chasing the Sun” has a vampire-themed MV and is included in the OST of “Ice Age: Continental Drift” I would want it included in the Fallen Series: Rapture OST.

·         Among other things, I am hoping (praying) for: (1) movie adaptation of Fallen Series – I am just thinking ahead for the post above.

·         Blame sunburst-like tattoo on MV, reminded me of Cam’s.

·         I owe my “Fallen” series “addiction” to Ate Arlene. She gave me the first book as a Christmas gift. Got hooked since.

·         Met new friends during the book signing. Yay! Social life.



·         I owe my “Twilight” saga “addiction” to Cors.

·         Twilight journey is about to end. Bittersweet. 

·         Also met tons of wonderful individuals along the journey, will be forever thankful.

·         Not the end of friendship though.






That’s it, for now.

p.s. when you play a song repeatedly, let’s say some 10 times non-stop.. it becomes “torture” to those around you. Thank you, headphone.

No comments: