just last week I tried joining TC.P's promo
i never intended to join anything more tha what i have tried before... but just for the heck of it... (underlying reason: I need to be an active member of the group so I can get freebies and special offers).
it was 9am, just before starting my day at PSA... i submitted my answer...
just this monday (september 15) I checked on their site (which i usually do out of habit, not out of the simple hope that i will win)
to my surprise, then horror, then excitement I saw this:
I am a little LUCKY!
maybe i sounded too eager that they unanimously decided that i should be given something.
Hahaha.
speaking of lucky, after several bookstores along ParaƱaque, Makati and Bicutan... I finally had my complete saga of twi.light... thanks to Cors.. (for suggesting that we should go at the Book Fair)
by the way, Twi.light (movie) will be shown on November 21st not 20th (as Originally planned)...Hmmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment