Friday, July 20, 2007

Mea Culpa.....

i thank God for all the blessings but i hate pasta.
i don't have appetite for pasta.
nor pizza.
*
few days ago ( a week or two) Ms. Daza wrote that her most favorite fascist was none other than Mr. Bayani Fernando… me too.. I love him. As I love the justice secretary, Mr. Gonzales.
Tactless.
Not scared of anything.
Bold.
They make the world interesting to live in.
Mr. Gonzales’ unstoppable tongue and Mr. Fernando’s iron fist
Team to beat
*
Politically speaking, the court’s decision on the Ex-President Joseph Estrada will be out soon. I wonder what the verdict could be…..
If-then scenario:
If he is acquitted; Gloria Macapagal will be doomed
If not; Gloria Macapagal will be doomed.
I am guilty of following the trial of Erap religiously as I followed any other telenovela that I loved.
I missed dinner just to see Ms. Clarissa Ocampo on TV.
From there I have learned that iced tea is ‘hindi kinakain your honor, iniinom’…. that you can carry a bag with million peso bills, alone and with no one noticing it…(there even came a point when Mr. Revilla Sr. asked for the weight of the million peso bill kept in a duffel bag)
From ANC to ABS-CBN, then to CNN and Channel News Asia just to check for latest developments.
It was the trial of the century…
Well, I will not be surprised if it will take another century to be resolved. But I will be glad if it it’ll end soon.
The thespians will soon be out of the limelight.
Farewell to thee….
Oh, well….. I am not sorry for them.
*
Re-constructing the road is for the good. But doing it too often would do more harm. I’ve been trying to rationalize the reason for it. For the benefit of the doubt: maybe the DPWH or whatever institution it is behind the construction, is finding the best type of construction materials that suits the road in RP. Sometimes, it was due to the pipe-laying activities of NAWASA.
For the good of all!
Or for the good of some
Hellish traffic will soon be gone, pockets will be full again, the gator will be filled with carcasses of taxes that the lay sweat and construction will be off… new road for good of all….
If this road is our country, we are the pebbles being crushed to be lay as the foundation.
The engineers are playing gods.
For the good of all or some
*
Meng, nikki and I are watching Samurai X –Reflection….. It is 1 a.m. and we are still working
For the good of all
*
I bid adieu for now…. Do not expect me to do update regularly…. I have so much to say… but I got too little time…. If giving too much is a crime, then I’m guilty.
MEA CULPA!

No comments: