Wednesday, July 25, 2007

in the land of the free....where can i be?

where does freedom start?

where does it end?

How can i say that I'm free...

where is my boundary?

is it subjective or objective?

well, this things crossed my mind when i heard that some foreign protesters show up at GMA's SONA last monday. the justice department will be investigating if those foreigners violated some law.

belgians and koreans.

well, i believe that they should be minding their own countries.

I'm against the killings.

but they should let the us deal with it.

i think we have all the right to be left alone.

the humane society is becoming too humane to mind even the slightest sight of imperfection.

well so much for them.
****

I am confused.

i can't say i enjoyed work.

helluva work.

but i wont say I'm not trying my best to enjoy work.

papers.

i missed a lot of TV shows.

went home at around 3 a.m. then went to work 8 a.m. sharp next day.

tiring it is.

but its just the way things are.

win some, loose some.

*****
i will be celebrating my birthday with deadlines and paper works.

cognito ergo sun.


****


Divine Intervention.

Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are taking it way too serious beth.oh well, you are such a driven person.don't deny it.easy lang naman...

you are still adjusting to your new environment that's why...teka,how would you enjoy it kung masyado career na yan.hahaha