Sunday, October 25, 2009

Drinking 101

lessons that I've learned overnight:

ready to drink cocktails tastes awful... a fusion between the usual energy drink, cheap juice and extra water. I've never been a fan of alcoholic beverages but I do try some whenever I was in the mood for one --which can be translated into: once in a blue moon. and it felt awful that it tasted awful.

not good to drink while watching chic flick. you got caught in a dilemma of putting down your glass, or putting down your glass for your favorite scenes. so i ended up finishing one glass in a matter of 2 hours (or more, not sure). such a distraction.

when drinking, just do drinking and not try to accomplish anything else. or will end up sleeping late. which is not good since i was actually planning to do so many things for this day.

and just drop the idea drinking at all.

why did i drink in the first place?

the cocktail drink is in there, lurking in the darkness, enticing everyone to grab it. which i did for the heck of it. It's such a waste if not consumed. i believe that the essence of any food/beverage within your area of responsibility is to be consumed so to avoid spoilage and for ...world peace.

1 comment:

corazown said...

LOLed on this blog post.