Sunday, September 02, 2007

justifiable?

I never understood why some people find justice in deaths of the other. no matter how noble the cause is, killings will never be justified.
some were killed for the country, others for what they believe in.
it's all over the news.
one U.P. student recently died of hazing.
I never see any reason for such deaths.
each of us has our potentials. who knows if one of those who died has the potential to change the world we lived in.
I can't see the logic behind killings.
poverty? duty? hobby?
I am caught in a situation wherein my ideals as an individual was often questioned by what is happening around me.
I never understood killings. It is always a waste of life.
I can’t classify myself as a highly moralistic individual, I too have faults but I am always against the killings…no matter what the reason is.
I as one of the change agents of society, cannot do anything. I am Helpless. Afraid that my ideals will lead me astray. I hone my principles with books, others philosophies. I showered my self with as many ideas as I can get. I am trying to see the reason behind things.
I could be a rebel. A saint. Who knows. Either ways, I am against the killings.
Reality bit harder than I thought it would.

No comments: