There’s so much to tell but I’m having difficult time deciding what goes first….
Okay, I had a very good week…despite the not-so good result of Idol. It’s ‘good’ in a way because I got to watch the Idol performance night and Finale thrice –as I always do; I got to catch –just glimpses of- the Larry King show where the 10 finalists where present (honestly, it’s because I got to see Blake and Chris); then last Saturday, I had a ‘date’ with my closest college-girlfriends (the life-wreckers)….drool over Orlando Bloom while being entertained by the cast of Pirates….
So where are the confessions?
Here’s the spill!
I have been hiding my blog from my friends…for no reason at all.
We had this chat about trying to Google one’s name –trying to find if someone’s saying something bad about you or anything closer to that.
Completely deadpan.
I was the one who raised that idea.
I’m guilty.
My bile’s all over the floor.
Now, I know how it feels to get caught red handed over ‘dinner’ (or closer to dinner)…
while enjoying some teriyaki….
I didn’t say anything….
Jb saved my butt.
She immediately blocked whatever margz had in mind….trying to ‘defend’ me.
But believe me she doesn’t know.
And I felt extremely guilty about it.
My bad. Not her fault.
She was completely innocent.
Spare her. Margz was suspicious… as I see it.
But they are the ones who kept on talking about Grey’s Anatomy – I don’t have anything about the show but I don’t watch it….so sorry…
I suddenly knew how it felt to be left out.
Okay, I was trying to rationalize.
So there…
No comments:
Post a Comment