Sunday, March 15, 2009

Late Post

March 12, 2009

Thursday

1145H

Okay..it is officially day two of the read-a-book-in-the-office during office hours routine. Two Kinsella’s. Yesterday, i re-read Can You Keep a Secret? Can’t help but still laugh at the lines even though i remember them perfectly from the last time i read it...Which was about two or three years ago... Jack Harper is the man!

Today: Remember me? Well, i will try my best to finish this stuff before the end of business day (that is 6 p.m.). I’ve been hearing a lot about this book, but i did not dare pay any attention to them nor dare read any reviews. I am not a huge fan of spoilers. And i believe that someday with the struck of whatever it is...the book will find its way to me (that struck of whatever it is has a name, Anna). So here i am flipping the pages of the book...walking the life of the heroine as she walks pass it.

As of the moment, I like it. Soo Kinsella. I think i will love this one. Real page-turner!

1604H

Done with the book!

It was way earlier than i expected it to be. Some 2 hours early.

What can i say? I loved it!

Kinsella really nailed it hard on the office politics. The story is a real page-turner; i can’t even put the book down even if i needed some urgent work to be done. The ounce of energy exerted in page flipping is worth every giggle, laugh, oohs and ahhhs that i experienced. I was literally on the edge of my seat.

I think i made some minor slip while talking with our boss earlier; i cannot concentrate on what she is saying because i am totally into the book. It’s as if she’s speaking from another planet... some gibberish. Oh well, i don’t think she noticed that.

1 comment:

crickette inserto said...

this is the one by sophie kinsella right? is it really good? been wanting to read that...

hmmmmm...