I finally did it! I watched movie alone (The Da.rk Knight). It took me overnight to really head for it. Yes, I was planning to watch movie alone some weeks back but I just can’t figure the perfect movie to choose. Then here comes the cape crusader… this is the moment I’ve been waiting for (plus I love batman)…
Anyway, four (4) tumblers for the batman installment… with superb special effects, who can go wrong (filmed with IMAX)... the actors are great (no I’m not singling out Ledger’s performance as the Joker) and the story is something we can learn from… I super love the ‘social experiment’ scene.
It’s a known fact that I am afraid of heights, there were a lot of scenes where Batman jump over skyscrapers and watching it did make me grasp for air (no kidding)…
It is weird that the cinema isn’t crowded as I expected it to be… or maybe I just chose an early show time.
Anyway after oogling over batman, his luxurious cars and all that…I headed nowhere. (Good thing about being alone is that you are in control: you can think of what you want to do next with no one actually bothering to tell you to do otherwise).
Wind dwindling funds, where can I possible go?
Book sale, where I lost track of time
I got: (1) Self Analysis – Karen Horney a 1947 edition for PHP40.00 I labeled it as rare find. I was thinking that the book is really worth more than I paid for. Imagine, the Karen Horney book for less than PHP50.00? (2) Beyond Ritalin about adult AHDH, know-how book, common misnomers, etc. (3) The Bridge Across Forever (a love story) – Richard Bach well, it’s about finding your ‘soul mate’, something new for me….a breathe of fresh air…my first Bach.
Well, I didn’t buy these books out of impulse. It took me a lot of courage to try not to second-look at the other books that I am supposed to buy… wharton’s, twain’s…
I decided to end my day.
Exhausted but contented.
Planning another one on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment