Monday, April 30, 2007
Yes! it was I
It was a challenge that i am now willing to face.... keeping a blog. thanks to the little push from my friend. i created something new because i can't retrieve my old one.... It was the last day of April, I had just came from another tiring job hunting experience. Still jobless. But I came to enjoy the day, because i spent a little time off with my fellow life wreckers -jb and margz (a little time off in this sentence is an understatement) . We talked about MDB-isn't it exciting.... life wreckers stike back... (back with the pang of vengeance).We chatted for about an hour (or two?not sure)... while munching on my hard earned 600php,well it's worth it (btw,the money was my ojt allowance). If one can summarize the day that I had it would be -what the?. It was a tiring day,but I had fun...I enjoyed every bit of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment